Sunday 27 April 2008

Mayor of Londoff...new pictures.






After recently visiting the big smoke a for a few days on the trot, the London logo (in which a simple play on the city name and the word 'on' is employed) kept sticking in my mind, maybe because the tube is currently being developed. But it was precisely why the tube was being developed (and subsequently delayed all the time) that I felt the logo didn't feel right. I created my own version by changing the last part of the city name to create an identity that may best sum up the city currently, hopefully these darn re-developments will finish soon. The sticker I made attempted to intrusivly blend in with current posters so that it wasn't automatically ripped off by passers-by, a form of parasitic design. Let me know what you think...


1 comment: