Friday 21 March 2008

Phun with Phisheyes!

Went to the science museum a few weeks back and found a curious little item. It's basically a small lense that affixes to your phone camera to add different effects (most of them though seemingly pointless). The fisheye was the most interesting effect I could find and started to have fun, it even works (rather obviously) on different camera models. I always think that the fisheye look is interesting and if a bigger field of view can be seen, what if it was applied to CCTV? Few snaps of me messing around with it. If you want to find out more about fisheye lense photography, check out www.lomography.com You can buy all sorts of modified cameras that you don't usually see in bog-standard shops. Stretch the lmits of your photographic skills...

One of a very suprised peer...


One of my favourite canned drinks that in my opinion, should be mainstream over here...

No comments:

Post a Comment