Sunday 23 March 2008

Real Coffee, Real People...

I myself am an avid coffee lover (as the people who know me will tell you!), and really enjoy a nice sit down with a cup of 'jo' in my hand but then who doesn't? With the rise of faceless international multi-conglomerates (none of whom will be mentioned to cover my ass), and 'fairtrade' being thrust down our throats, the world of coffee is bewildering however. One place I guarantee you'll get truely excellent coffee (and a seriously unrivalled personal service) is 'The House of Coffee' in Leighton Buzzard. Their website isn't great but they don't have to rely on flashy sites to attract people, the service quality does the talking! They'll even blend coffees and roast them exclusively for you, the entire local highstreet would fill with the smell of fresh roast coffee when they did their weekly roasting on site. If you like coffee or are thinking about trying it, seriously consider these people...

Down a humble side street...

...lies the coffee house

No fancy packaging here...


On the subject of the superbean, after viewing the film 'Black Gold' my views of coffee began to change as well. If you want to know more about this (highly revealing) film check out blackgoldmovie.com or the IMDB review for more varied opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment